How do I get started?
- Create an account
- First ride is $10
- Pick a class time and instructor that works for you
- Refer to the "New to Ride" section for what to know before you arrive!
- Arrive at least 15-20 miniutes early so we can show you around and get you comfortable on your bike
What should I wear?
We recommend active, form fitting pants and a breathable tank top or tee... Plan to sweat!
Do I have to be in shape to participate?
- Indoor cycling is accessible to all fitness levels
- You control your speed and resistance
- The room is dark, the music is loud....you move at a pace you are comfortable with! It's your ride!
What should I bring?
- Shoes - our bikes can acomodate cycling shoes with both SPD or Delta clips, as well as regular sneakers.
- Water - We also have cold bottled water, coconut water and kind bars for sale for $2
Do I need cycling shoes to participate in class?
- No - you don't need cycling shoes to participate, our pedals have cages on one side that can accomodate regular sneakers. However, you will experience a noticably smoother and more efficient ride if you do wear cycling shoes
- If you do have your own cycling shoes - our bikes can accomodate both SPD and DELTA clips.
We also offer a wide range of Scott and Louis Garneau shoes for demo and purchase in the4 lobby...arrive early and let us show you the swesome options!
When do the classes become available for booking online?
The full weekly schedule for Wed - Tue of the following week becomes available for booking every Sunday at 12 Noon.
What is the cancellation policy at Ride?
- Reservations for all classes must be canceled 6 hours before your scheduled class. You can cancel at any tiime prior to this window without penalty.
- If the cancellation window has passed and you still can't attend, please "late cancel" on the website or app. You will still be charged for the bike, but we do greatly appreciate the notice.
- Associated fee: Series clients lose their bike (and associated per-bike charge) and monthly clients will be charged $10.
Can my child/teen take classes?
All Riders must be 4'11" and 12 years old to ride. Parents must attend first class to sign waiver.
Do you provide childcare at Ride?
No, we do not offer childcare.